The Koozali SME Server project
Koozali Foundation Inc. together with its community hosted atis a collaborative effort of volunteers. You too can contribute to the development and continuity of the Koozali SME Server project as described on our page. Everybody is welcome to join the already 4000+ member community and can contribute with any skill set.
You can also show your support by making financial donations. The preferred way to make financial donations is using theoption in the . You are free to choose any amount and frequency, being monthly, yearly or only once. The benefit of donating through your forums account is that your forum user name will receive a badge, showing your donation status. If you do not have a forum account, you can create one, or select the below PayPal option to make your donations.
Organizations that use Koozali SME Server for their business, provide professional services related to SME Server or in any other way benefit commercially from the Koozali SME Server project, are kindly requested to consider regular financial donations that reflect their business benefits.
Koozali Foundation Inc. is happy to supply an invoice for any donations received. For more information on invoicing please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your considerations and support!
The Howto category is a melting pot of different ideas and methods. 324 How-To wiki pages and growing.
Please see how to get a wiki account
Please be aware that the Admin and User manuals are the first and best source of information. The more you customise your server with command line access, either db commands, contrib rpms, or adding software manually the harder it is for problems to be resolved.
Only make a few changes at a time, keep logs if possible and preferably only add software using rpms.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Howto"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 319 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Cerberus Helpdesk
- Certificate Integration GoDaddy Certificate
- Certificate Integration Letsencrypt
- Certificate Integration Thawte Certificate
- Certificate:Quick check
- Certificates Concepts
- Certificates signed by own CA
- Clamav:freshclam update
- Client Authentication
- Client Authentication:CentOS
- Client Authentication:Centos via sssd/ldap
- Client Authentication:Debian
- Client Authentication:Debian via sssd/ldap
- Client Authentication:Fedora
- Client Authentication:Fedora via sssd/ldap
- Client Authentication:Fedora7
- Client Authentication:Gentoo via sssd/ldap
- Client Authentication:Mepis
- Client Authentication:Ubuntu
- Client Authentication:Ubuntu via sssd/ldap
- Client Authentication:Windows
- SME Server:Community
- SME Server:Community/fr
- Cron entry
- Cups for SME Server 8
- Custom CA Certificate
- Customize Server-Manager Appearance
- CVS usage
- Db command tutorial
- DB Variables Configuration
- Dhcpd lease time
- DNS Block
- Document search
- SME Server:Documentation:FAQ:booklet
- SME Server:Documentation:FAQ:Section01
- SME Server:Documentation:ProxyPass
- SME Server:Documentation:QA
- SME Server:Documentation:QA:Verification
- SME Server:Documentation:Technical Manual:Booklet
- SME Server:Documentation:Technical Manual:Chapter3
- Domain practical usage tips
- SME Server:Download
- Mail log file analysis
- MariaDB alongside MySQL
- Mediatomb with SME 9.1
- Midnight Commander plugin for DAR
- Mod evasive
- Mod FastCGI
- Monitor Disk Health
- Mount Network Shares
- Moving HardDisk to New Hardware
- Moving SME to new Hardware
- Mozilla sync server