Add tar file to CVS and build system
From SME ServerJump to navigationJump to search
Adding in an updated tar file to the CVS and buildsystem
- Make sure you have done an update or prepa in the contribs10 directory
- Create the new tar file on your local build system (tar -cvzf smeserver-<contrib>-<version> smeserver-<contrib>-<version>/)
- Send it the remote buildsys (scp?)
- Login into buildsys
- cvs update -dPA in previously checked out (not anonymous) contribs10 directory (or whereever)
- Edit version number in spec file and delete patch commands
- Copy new tar file into the contribs10 directory
- "make new-sources FILES="contribs-release.tar.gz"
- cvs commit -m "comment about commit" (this simultaneously commit spec and tar file)
- logout from buildsys
- Go to contribs10 file on local build system
- prepa (or cvs update -dPA)
- Check new spec and tar file and tree (+.old) is correct!
- Mockbuild locally
- Test it.
- Build it on buildsys (make commit tag build)