The Koozali SME Server project
Koozali Foundation Inc. together with its community hosted atis a collaborative effort of volunteers. You too can contribute to the development and continuity of the Koozali SME Server project as described on our page. Everybody is welcome to join the already 4000+ member community and can contribute with any skill set.
You can also show your support by making financial donations. The preferred way to make financial donations is using theoption in the . You are free to choose any amount and frequency, being monthly, yearly or only once. The benefit of donating through your forums account is that your forum user name will receive a badge, showing your donation status. If you do not have a forum account, you can create one, or select the below PayPal option to make your donations.
Organizations that use Koozali SME Server for their business, provide professional services related to SME Server or in any other way benefit commercially from the Koozali SME Server project, are kindly requested to consider regular financial donations that reflect their business benefits.
Koozali Foundation Inc. is happy to supply an invoice for any donations received. For more information on invoicing please send a mail to email@example.com.
Thank you for your considerations and support!
The Howto category is a melting pot of different ideas and methods. 324 How-To wiki pages and growing.
Please see how to get a wiki account
Please be aware that the Admin and User manuals are the first and best source of information. The more you customise your server with command line access, either db commands, contrib rpms, or adding software manually the harder it is for problems to be resolved.
Only make a few changes at a time, keep logs if possible and preferably only add software using rpms.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Howto"
The following 119 pages are in this category, out of 319 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Raid:2 SSD's in a RAID1 setup with Over Provisioning
- Raid:Creating large raid5 array (over 2TB drive)
- Raid:LSI Monitoring
- Raid:Manual Rebuild
- Recovering SME Server with lvm drives
- Releasing Contribs
- Repairing RAID of the swap
- Restore from desktop to vmware
- Rocket Chat
- Rsyncd setup on a windows computer for use with Affa backup
- Server Manager2 create panel for contrib
- Shared Calendar in Outlook 2007
- Shinobi IP Camera Monitoring
- SME on CentOS 6
- SME Server Development Framework
- SME-101.00 Linux de base
- SME-101.01 Logiciels de la station de travail
- SME-101.02 Serveur SME
- SME-101.03 ADSL/VDSL, DDNS et Domaine FQDN
- SME-101.04 Certificat Let's Encrypt
- SME-101.05A WordPress
- SME-101.05B Wordfence
- SME-101.06 WooCommerce
- SME-101.07 Duplicator
- SME-101.08 Serveur mandataire inversé
- SME-101.09: Supplément: SME & BackupPC-4.2
- SME-101.10: Supplément: Fail2ban
- SME-201.01 Proxmox
- SME-201.02 MediaWiki-1.31.1
- SME-201.04 OsTicket
- SME8 stick to kernel version
- SMEServer v8.0 in OpenVZ
- SoftEther VPN
- Software Collections
- Software Collections:MariaDB
- Software Collections:MongoDB
- Software Collections:MySQL
- Software Collections:Nodejs
- Software Collections:PHP
- Software Collections:PostgreSQL
- Software Collections:Python
- Software Collections:Ruby on Rails
- Spam blocking tutorial
- SSH Public-Private Keys
- Switch to Virtual Hardware Drivers
- SYSLOG Forwarding
- Udev - symlinks
- Uninterruptable Power Supply
- Uninterruptable Power Supply:APC
- Uninterruptable Power Supply:LatestGeekery
- Update contribs
- Updates cycles
- Updating from SME 7.1.x or earlier
- Upgrade php/mysql
- Useful Commands
- User homes admin access