Editing existing pages
- Click the edit page tab
- Make changes to the text in the edit box. Make sure you write clearly and concisely, and make sure your edit does something to improve the page. If you're making normal changes to the text like fixing spelling mistakes or grammar, inserting new sentences, etc, then you don't have to worry too much about formatting. When you do need to use some type of formatting, you do it using wiki syntax, see Help:Formatting for some of the common types of formatting used.
- Optionally, enter a short note in the Summary box describing your changes.
- Optionally preview your changes with the Preview button.
- Click the Save page button.
- One can rename pages as well See Help:Moving a page
Every article has its own discussion page where you can ask questions, make suggestions, or discuss corrections. Click the discussion page tab to reach it. You can sign your message by writing 4 tildes (~~~~). The wiki software turns them into the current time and your username or your current IP address if you are not logged in.
For the sake of stability the Administration and User Manuals have been protected, the same holds for some templates as well as the repository configuration information. You can suggest changes on the discussion page. Alternatively contact a wiki administrator with a request for greater rights along with a details of your SME experience.